Thursday, April 05, 2018

Etiquette Unknown

Another commissioned card for a 12 year old who loves to dance. I decided to google search for a funky dancer digistamp and this one appeared with no watermarking but was perfect! I decided a while ago to just go and buy a digi from their online shop if I found one posted without watermarks. Took me a long time to find her but she is from Mayzy Art which seems to have closed down and I have no idea what the etiquette is now for using her. So... I am telling you where she is from and I don't own this image and I'm sorry I couldn't buy her. I wish I had found the shop before it closed because the artwork is awesome and I would have really enjoyed using her stamps but now I feel kinda guilty about it, but.... I still love it! If you are reading this and have an alternative way to deal with this kind of situation, tell me! Or if you know these images are still for sale somewhere tell me that too please. But for now, here she is - 


Image coloured with Copics, added stickles and white posca pen. Blobs are Nuvo Jewel Drops. Papers from Making Cards Magazine. Font is All Hooked Up. Photo corners and paperclip numbers from the stash.

2 comments: