Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Thank Ewe!

Welcome to Dr Digi Friday..... on a Wednesday..... ! Oops! And to make up for the lateness here is the delightful Alice the Alpaca from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps!


Was this an excuse to do a whole beasts worth of curly hair? Yes... yes it was but... isn't she fabulous??!?? I have secretly had my eye on this digi since her release :)


I used polychromo pencils and a touch of glossy accents on her eyes and nose... and many, many hours, drawing tiny curls :)

I can't really claim ownership of the humour, it stems from this delightful ornament that I purchased because I thought it was an alpaca but the cashier was thrilled to correct me and tell me it was a lamb!


Here she is in the shop if you would like to add her to a card or project? (She's only £2!)


Background paper & Sequins from the stash. Font is Breamcatcher. Lamb Alpaca from Paperchase.(Probably for sale again next Christmas.)

Why not join us in Dr.Digi's Facebook Group to see more stamps and awesome art by the design team? Click the pic!


5 comments:

  1. You could be forgiven for thinking it was an alpaca!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, WOW! Yes, it truly is fantastic! Is that mustardy yellow that I see? Really? You're putting me to shame, aren't you? lol
    I love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I think it's an alpaca! and of course your coloring is Amazing!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beyond cool - I love the texture you did for the wool! How'd you do that? Ok, I think I can see how the brownish yellow color is done in swirls but I would love to know how you did the base yellow colors. This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curly wurly llama sheeps are in xx

    ReplyDelete