Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Cosbucks?

Hi everyone! (Cross post to LBBS Blog) It's the 8th of the month so I am here with my new Little Blue Button DT project and... it's a PANDA! :D Or more specifically, Panda with cup! I love him, he was such fun to colour and I loved making him a bit coffee themed.


Happened to be at my friend Toni's house when I coloured this one up and she suggested the drink be from the famous brand "Cosbucks". Made me chuckle so I decided to include it, along with this little coffee related saying!


So this is polychromos on kraft. I added white posca pen hightlights and some glossy accents to the eyes. Around him and splodges of stickles and Nuvo jewel drops.


And here he is the shop if you are tempted? There are so many things you could do with this little guy, I kinda fancy doing something a bit more interesting with the glass part of his specs next, so may need to colour him again very soon!


Or why not check out the shop to see more great digis?



4 comments:

  1. Your coloring is beyond amazing! And this panda (with cup) is so cute!! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable, I wonder if such large glasses help to find stuff you put in a safe place? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful card.
    love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete