Wednesday, November 01, 2017

LBB Christmas Fox New Release!

You know how I love colouring foxes! So pleased when I found out one of the new releases at Little Blue Button is this smashing Christmas Fox! Isn't he gorgeous??


If you would like to purchase him, he is the in the shop HERE! Plus, good news, if you are reading this near the time of posting there is an offer for 30% off in the LBB Shop and you can use it from the 1st to the 5th November! Just use code "treat30". You can use it on any purchase too!

I couldn't resist embellishing him with some baubles, as why do foxes have antlers if not to add on accessories? :)


He is polychromos on kraft card. I used the same fur technique as normal. I used a posca pen for highlights. Glossy accents on the baubles, eyes and nose. And some stickles on the snow. Obviously I couldn't resist adding some knitting texture too! Font is Concurso Mod.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I don't know how you can take a plain jane line art and turn it into an amazing piece of art but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card and beautiful colouring!

    ReplyDelete