Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Sweet Escape Tuesday Part two!

Back for another special Sweet Escape Tuesday post and this time I bring you the gift of awesome owl-age! :)

Here are Two Cute Owls!




Available in the Sweet Escape Digi Etsy Shop here. They are awesome colour, and I adapted them to be Christmas Cards but you could really use them for anything!

Here they are in digi format, I didn't change much when I coloured them, guides to add detail are all there already.


I coloured both images with polychromo pencils on kraft card and added some dabs of glitter to the flowers and glossy accents on the eyes.




Fonts are Papyrus and Pristina. The backing papers were both from the stash.

Remember - Owls are not just for Christmas! :D

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning cards! Thank you for sharing links for the owls... I had to get them. I love owls! You did a fabulous job coloring them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! You transformed those digis into these work of art?! I am in awe!!!! Well done dear, and I wish I can colour like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you’ve coloured them. Brings them to life and Owls are for life!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Annabel! your cards are amazing and as always (I can't say it enough!) is fantastic!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them. You colored them beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza!!!! Just absolutely outstanding. I just sit here and keep staring at your beautiful artwork!!! Your coloring of this owl is unbelieveable!!! What talent you have!!! Thanks for sharing such prettiness with us!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, look at that detail! Very impressive and great color choices too. :D

    ReplyDelete