Friday, August 18, 2017

Gelato messing.

Helen recently donated me a very nice Chocolate Baroque Stamp set that has a GIANT Patchwork butterfly stamp in it. I really want to combo it with Gelato's to make a cool card. This has involved a lot of messing about with Gelatos, and believe me, it's very messy!

Last session I managed to have a few left over trial bits that I thought I could make into a quick birthday card. Because the one gelato is metallic, the sheen made it a bit prettier in real life than the pic. It's not an exceptional card, but not bad from leftover messy bits.


This is the smaller butterfly from the stamp set. To make the background I made a swooshy gelato base, layed a stencil over the top and then with a wet wipe rubbed through stencil. This is still prolly the nicest thing I have found to do with gelatos. We are still awaiting the successful giant butterfly card, it hasn't happened yet! :)

Greeting is from Hero Arts - Message with Flourish, I wish it was straight, argh! :)
Stencil from Creative Expressions - Doodle Squares.
Gems from stash.

3 comments:

  1. Played with gelatos once, not really convinced about the outcome, so yes it is messy :), yours looks lovely and I like the colour combo you have, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow get you and your gelatos, lovely colours nice butterfly to xx

    ReplyDelete