Friday, July 14, 2017

More CDD goodness - Unicorns!

This time Norms sent me some of the Crafting Desert Diva's Magical Unicorns set to use and colour! They are too cute! And lots of fun to colour too. Here is my first card using them.


I coloured the unis in copics and added white gel spots and stickles to their manes and tails.  The background is in distress inks and oxides flicked with water. The clouds are from Crafty Kitty Cat Shop and added some extra stickles sparkle. The background stitched rectangle is from Cottagecutz.


Fonts are courier and lobster two. Washi tape is from Hobbycraft.

6 comments:

  1. Aaah they look so adorable, you can't beat a purple unicorn Loveeeee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love how you made clouds and unicorns on top!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness they are beyond adorable Annabel. They are so cute in purple. Beautiful card my dear. Fabulousness.

    With smiles and hugs
    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Annabel your card is fabulous! I love the purple unicorns! and the background is so amazing!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love them, awesome and so lovely at the same time, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magical little unicorns and awesomeness on the background xx

    ReplyDelete