Sunday, July 16, 2017

It's a gem!

I love these Treasure Trolls from Crafting Desert Divas! Norms kindly stamped me a set and I was very rash, and not at all economical and used them all on one card! ;)


Stitched rectangle (from Cottagecutz) coloured with distress inks and a circle stencil. Was going for a mine/cave kinda feel. Stitched hillsides from Crafty Kitty Cat Shop. I coloured all the trolls and the cart with copics and used a gel pen to add highlights and "dandruff". ;)



Washi tape is from hobbycraft. Fonts are Courier and Lobster Two. Added some stickles and glossy accents to embellish.

5 comments:

  1. what awesome card!
    love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this card! and you can never have enough trolls ;-) Ask me as I live in Norway ;-) lol
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card!
    Its awesome!
    can I pretty please ask your friend if she can send me few of those so I can make card for my nephew?
    have a nice day.
    P.S.: I shared your cards on my shop page.
    I hope thats ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh pure cuteness, so very sweet, love how you created this scene, wonderfull, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Treasure Trolls.... yeah just to cute love it xx

    ReplyDelete