Monday, May 08, 2017

Dragons Part 2.

Another couple of cards from the set of Dragon cards I made. Once again the Greyboard Dragons from Inkylicious are painted with acrylic paint and have scales made from Nuvo Jewel Drops. I also added some stickles to the wings on the red dragon.


On the green dragon's wings I also used some Gilding Flakes. Backgrounds are all in distress inks.

Font on the right is: Bleeding Cowboys.
Font on the left is: Bernadette Rough.

Diecuts are Joy Xmas tree and house border and Lawn Fawn Grass Border.

5 comments:

  1. love them!
    stunning cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those dragon cards are amazing, love them, they are mythical like dragons, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mass dragoness, what stunners, these are worked so brilliant and dragony x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, my friend! I am FINALLY here to do some catching up!
    These cards are fabulous! I love the gilding flakes! :o)

    ReplyDelete