Wednesday, May 03, 2017

Challenge 37 at the Crafty Addicts.

A new challenge has started on The Crafty Addicts Challenge Blog and the theme is ATG or Use diecuts.

Two smashing sponsors, Polkadoodles (Prize of Prize £6.75 approx 3 images) and Conie Fong Art (Prize of $10 gift card)!

I have made two cards, one from each sponsor. First -  have used Sally and Little Squirrel by Conie Fong.


Conie's stamps are a delight to colour and I am probably going to use this stamp a lot while I explore using different colour ways and styles etc. Love it! It's possibly meant to be a christmas image, but I am going to use it for a wintery birthday card instead.



The diecut I have used it called Leafy Tree Backdrop Portrait from Lawn Fawn. The leaves also come with the die and I used them with blue vellum.
Coloured with Polychromos Pencils on Kendal Buff Cardstock.
Tiny spot of stickles on the flower.
Posca pen to make the spots.
Blue baker's twine from the stash.

My second card is using Polkadoodles - Meribelle Rock It!  I've printed it onto kraft card and then coloured it with polychromo pencils. I also added in some white highlights using a posca paint pen.


The dies I have used as part of the frame are from a set by Sue Wilson called Fillables Fish Bowl. I added a touch of Nuvo Jewel drops to the sea horses to make a different texture.

Finished card -

Polkadoodles gave the Design Team a choice of three super digistamps for this challenge:


Sponsor Badges

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ConieFongArthttp://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Annabel! These are fantastic! Your coloring as always have me drooling!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love both of them awesome colouringness xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my goodness, Annabel! Your kraft colouring is absolutely incredible! That Connie Fong card has to be my favorite that you've done. So stunning! :o)

    ReplyDelete