Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Cat cards!

Recently read someone's blog where they mentioned that they made a prototype of their card before making the final version, phew! I am glad I am not the only one to do this!  Because I am very new to the Eclips I was experimenting with free svg files and used one of a cat for a commissioned card order.

This is the prototype! I decided not to waste the cut and used it to make a card. The background and rainbow strips are using up a background I made on a previous "having a mess" day. I'm pretty sure it was using liquid distress ink refills on glossy cardstock.


So after making that card I edited the cutting file and made the cat a bit more streamlined. I also popped on some text to make it relevant to the customer's order.


This was another "having a mess" background. I used sequins from the stash, stickles on the text and some glossy accents in the eyes.

1 comment: