Friday, February 03, 2017

Pub Games

I admit I was tempted to just buy the Hunkydory Pub Games kit card, but as the commission's focus was more on Darts and Dominoes, I thought I better make something from scratch.

I was super impressed to find in Paperchase a scrapbooking Cards and Dominoes kit! Perfect for embellishing this card. I can't find a link to it anywhere but it was in the reduced section so is probably now old stock.

Front.


This is a stepper blank from Everycraftsapound, and I matted and layered domino paper and red paper onto it. I printed out a dartboard and added the 60th greeting, then used pieces from the kit to embellish the card. I also had a very old gambling scrapbook kit from QVC that I raided for some chipboard stickers. I added bling and stickles to it at the end.

Back.


5 comments: