Monday, January 23, 2017

With Sympathy...

A rather sad end to the week as I spend time making sympathy cards for the death of a close family friend. She will be much missed.


I heat embossed in white one of the flowers from Sheena Douglass, A Little Bit Sketchy, Blooming Beautiful Set. (SD-LBS-BBEA) And then blended distress inks around the edge. I printed the message, in font - Maiandra GD onto vellum and wrapped it round the topper. Added some enamel bling to finish. I made a couple of versions of this in slightly different colour schemes. It was an easy  make.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for a difficult occasion x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss...
    A very beautiful card Annabel!
    xoxo olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both your with sympathy cards, so hard to make, but yours are so lovely. They are always so much appreciated, ktis of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete