Friday, January 06, 2017

Thinking of You Balloons!

Had a commission for a batch of "Thinking of You" cards so decided to go all balloony! I had some gorgeous free digis from Imagine That Digistamps that I wanted to use in a card for their January Link Up so I thought this was an ideal time to try them out.


I also had a set of balloons from Lawn Fawn that are less fancy, so I thought they might make a good male and female version of the card! I think the Imagine That balloons should have been printed out a bit bigger but they do seem to make a more cheery card!


Imagine That - Love Lifts You Set
Lawn Fawn - Blue Skies (LF511)
Cloud Stencil by me
Distress Ink : Stormy Sky
Coloured with Copics
Greeting from Hero Arts, Messages with Flourish with Staz On Ink.
Enamel style bling from stash.
Used Blue and Green Vellum, that I really need to restock but haven't seen any for ages!

6 comments:

  1. Fabby card love the clouds x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, thanks for sharing with Imagine That and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous cards! Love those clouds. Thank you for sharing them with us at Imagine That Digistamps. Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card, love that cloud background!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning - love those clouds - thanks for playing at Imagine That Digistamp's Creative Playground.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Thank you for joining us at Imagine That! Creative Playground!
    ~GDT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete