Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Arctic Foxicorn?

Wanted to make another version of the Foxicorn whilst The Foxicorn Challenge was still running on The Knitty Kitty Facebook Group.

He is free to download until the end of January from The Knitty Kitty Facebook Group but after that he will be available in the shop for approx £2.00, depending on the exchange rate!

This time I have done him in blues, a more arctic fox?


I added a lot more detail around the eyes this time, and I reckon he now looks a bit stressed, or in need of a coffee? Might have to find a new sentiment to fit, lol!


It's polychromo pencils on Kendal Buff card, and I added some sequins and sentiment as per the last version I made.

Thought a little side by side might be interesting?



7 comments:

  1. Both of the Foxicorn's are fabulously colored. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Wow! Wow! He is gorgeous in blue as well! Fantastic!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is so beautiful, Annabel! This is such an adorable image! I just snagged him myself - thank you! I'm just getting back to crafting/blogging after a few problems. I am feeling a bit better now but it will take me a while to get caught up. Thank you for all the sweet comments on my blog! I will be back again to visit more of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Coloring is gorgeous!

    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just have to keep looking at your wonderfull fur, it looks so real, lovely cards in lovely colour tones, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. They bouth are so amazing, I realy love hov you have coloured them!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks fab articized!! Beautiful Foxicorn colouring think you're getting the hang of those pencils on kraft card xx

    ReplyDelete