Monday, July 25, 2016

Silver Wedding Anniversary Commission - Part 2.

This is the second card I made for my recent 25th Anniversary Card order. I had purchased the laser cut tree at the Midland Motorcycle Museum Craft Fair in our last shopping escapade, and I thought it went really well on a kraft card base stock.


I used a Joy die to take clouds out from the background paper, and then used the cut-outs to make another layer of clouds. The two birds were painted silver. The dates were supplied by my customer to feature on the card. Font is "Boys R Gross".

Close up of the birds, and the laser cut tree.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous! The laser-cut tree looks amazing! The little birds are so cute! Awesome anniversary card! It must be fun to have commissions to do!

    ReplyDelete