Tuesday, July 05, 2016

One Small Step!

I was very lucky to win a Dr.Digi competition earlier in the year and "One Small Step" was one of the digistamps I chose as my prize. Finally have given it to my very good friend for her birthday so can post it here now!


It's polychromo pencils on kraft card (gosh yes, I know, are you bored of it now?) and I added the stars in after with a white posca pen. I tried hard to make a "galaxy" effect background for him using the pencils and added in details for the flag and the reflection in his helmet. It's a super cute stamp to colour in :) Font is East Coast Stationery.


http://www.doctor-digi.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is awesome! I know a few of my family members who would love a card like this! Gorgeous colouring on kraft! I must try this again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card - love the image and sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete