Friday, May 27, 2016

Brushos!

Just wanted to update you with some images from my initial foray into Brushos! I wanted to make some background images to use on cards, using white emboss resists and watercolourish backgrounds.


So this is a shot after the heat embossing, adding dry brushos and then spraying water on top. The droplets can be dabbed away from the embossed areas afterwards. Stamp: Sheena Douglass, A little bit sketchy, falling feathers.


Same stamp set but this time I sprayed with water first and then dropped the brushos in tiny amounts on top! I like this better but it is hard to control the amount of powder you drop!



Also tried a more careful measured approach using this Hero Arts CG248 Large Solid Flower, and I think it works fine with a less intense look too.

Really happy with them, going to watch some more tutorials on how to use them now I grasp what they are about! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment