Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Crafty Addicts Facebook January Challenge.

Am pleased to report I am now helping my friend Helen run a challenge blog called The Crafty Addicts!

Not only does it have two competitions per week on the blog, but an additional monthly challenge on Facebook.

This is the first Design Team I have been part of, and below is my first challenge inspiration card for the current Facebook Challenge. The theme is -  "Something With Wings" and I've used the stamp "Goth Fairy 2" by Morgan's Art World.


Wings and background are a combo of  Ranger Distress Daubers and Cosmic Mica Shimmer Mists. Additional bling with Stickles and Sequins. Fairy coloured with the computer and enhanced with Copics and white pen. Diecut greeting from Die'sire/Crafter's Companion.

http://morganfitzsimons.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment