Thursday, April 09, 2009

Elephant days.


Elephant days.
Originally uploaded by Eekers!
More proof of my "Hero Arts" love... I spotted my friend Su had purchased herself this set so I was sneaky and borrowed it for a bit and did some stamping!

Another bonus of these better quality stamps is that they seem not to need cleaning much, the ink goes on the paper and leaves practically nothing on the stamp!

I purchased my kokeshi set online, from ebay, free p&p £12.99. Not cheap, but I feel it was completely worth it. If you want the seller id I can pass that on no problems.

Ingredients: Card stock, 6x6 backing paper, hero arts stamps stamped onto white card and coloured in using whispers pens and water colour technique.. small pieces of bling added to each section, layered up in a decoupage way. Then some ribbon cos it just seemed a bit wonky without it :)

Status: Unsold.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you mentioned Hero Arts stamps, as I occasionally make cards (nowhere near as fabulous as yours) and I was debating whether to shell out on their stamps from eBay =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are not cheap, but I reckon its a reasonable price..I think they were £12.99 off ebay with free p&p, and it was a good service too. They are also uber cute and smashingly crisp!

    Thanks for popping by Lil :)

    ReplyDelete