Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Baby Boy Bunny.


Baby Boy Bunny.
Originally uploaded by Eekers!
Starting my craft blog with a few cards I have made quite recently... I have a few to upload before I am up-to-date.

This is heavily robbed from one of the craft mags. I was keen to try the layout of the matting...and the chalking of the edges to get a slightly shabby blendy ness...

I was surprised how well the chalking worked..not hard at all, just used some brown for the cream paper and some blue for the other edges and the card blank ( which started out as blue gingham.)

I shamelessly copied the bunny pattern too...but it was cute and I couldnt resist.

I got the baby dummies from the "Glitter Girls" shop in Sandwell, Birmingham.

Ingredients used : Blue gingham card (to make blank), Stripey and handmade papers (to make layering), handdrawn bunny with whisper pens for watercolouring, chalks to distress/age. Eyelet with the power of Cropadile and thin ribbons threaded thru. Dummy to hang :)
This should really be a quick card, but needless to say, it took me about an hour... I work slowly, as you will come to see if you keep up with my blog :)

2 comments: